""

Reformists threaten Jumma leaders to leave village

May 3, 2018, Thursday

THE JSS Reformists group on Wednesday threatened a Union Council member and another villager to leave their respective villages in Panchari Upazila.

‘The Reformists called me by mobile phone to threaten me to leave the village along with my family,’ Sonchoy Chakma, 30, member of Ward No. 3 of Panchari Union and a resident of Kinachan Karbari Para told chtnews.com.

‘They called me at 10:30 a.m. and asked me to leave by twelve noon yesterday, and if we refused they would burn down my house,’ he added.

The other person who received the threat is Sumedh Chakma, 32, son of Bhubon Chandra Chakma of Kanungo Para village.

Both said they would ignore the Reformist threat and file a general diary with the police.
 ------------------





0/Post a Comment/Comments